87. From the coming into force of the by-law provided for in section 86, the city may make an agreement with any person holding the right of ownership or any other right in respect of an immovable situated in the park concerned.
Such an agreement may provide
(1) that the person retains the right for a certain period or with certain restrictions;
(2) that the person grants the city a right of preemption;
(3) that the person agrees not to make improvements or changes to the immovable except with the consent of the city; and
(4) that the person agrees, in case of total or partial expropriation of the right, not to claim any indemnity by reason of an increase in value of the immovable or right that could result from the establishment of the park or from improvements or changes made to the immovable.
The agreement may also contain any other condition relating to the use of the immovable or right.
2000, c. 56, Sch. II, s. 87.