169. The transition committee shall report to the Minister on its activities at the end of its mandate or at any time at the request of the Minister.
In addition to the recommendations made pursuant to this chapter, the committee’s report may include any additional recommendation the committee considers necessary to bring to the attention of the Government and pertaining in particular to
(1) the boundaries of the city boroughs;
(2) the difficulties encountered in applying this Act and any proposed amendments;
(3) the names of boroughs; and
(4) any special provisions the committee considers expedient to incorporate into the legal framework applicable to the municipality or to the boroughs.
2000, c. 56, Sch. II, s. 169.