B-1 - Act respecting the Barreau du Québec
1966-67, c. 77, s. 12; 1990, c. 54, s. 8; 2014, c. 13, s. 5.
14. A majority of the members of the General Council shall constitute a quorum; its decisions shall be taken in accordance with section 84 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26).
1966-67, c. 77, s. 12; 1990, c. 54, s. 8.
14. (1) A majority of the members of the General Council shall constitute a quorum thereof.
(2) Decisions shall be taken by the majority vote of the members present.
(3) The members present must vote unless prevented by law or for reasons of recusation deemed sufficient by the chairman of the meeting.
(4) In the case of a tie vote, the chairman of the meeting shall give a casting vote.