106. (1) When the complaint is tried before the Committee on Discipline, the syndic, one of his assistants, a special syndic or an advocate designated by the Executive Committee shall act as advocate for the prosecution and cannot attend or take part in the deliberations of the Committee on Discipline.
(2) After a conviction the parties may make representations respecting the penalty.
(3) The Committee on Discipline shall impose the penalty within thirty days following the conviction.
(4) The Committee on Discipline may condemn the complainant or the respondent to pay the expenses, or may apportion the same between them.
(5) The expenses shall include the costs of recording, the costs of experts and in case of conviction, the travelling and living expenses of the members and of the secretary of the Committee on Discipline, and, if such be the case, the cost of printing and distributing the notice of disbarment.