20.10. The Government may, by regulation, after consultation with Bibliothèque et Archives nationales,
(1) determine the classes of published documents, other than films, for which the deposit of a single copy of one edition of the document is required;
(2) fix the amounts provided for in paragraph 2 of section 20.5;
(3) exempt from mandatory deposit certain classes of published documents and any document, other than a film, the retail price of which exceeds the amount fixed by regulation;
(4) prescribe, in respect of certain documents, other than films, excluded from the deposit requirements, the information that a person or body who or which assumes the responsibility of producing a published document, or a publisher, is required to transmit to Bibliothèque et Archives nationales and indicate the time at which they must be transmitted;
(5) determine the particulars concerning the deposit which must be mentioned on any published document or on the container of such a document as well as the information that must be indicated on the descriptive card required when the film is deposited;
(5.1) determine appropriate quality standards for each category of films deposited;
(6) determine, among the provisions of a regulation made under paragraphs 1 to 5.1, those the contravention of which constitutes an offence.