129.19. From the effective date of the revocation,
(1) matters before the Corporation that relate to the mandate given under section 129.3 are continued and decided by the Board without other formality;
(2) proceedings to which the Corporation is a party and that relate to the mandate so given are continued by the Board without continuance of suit;
(3) a licence issued by the Corporation remains in force until the date on which it expires or until it is altered, suspended or cancelled by the Board;
(4) any regulations made by the Corporation pursuant to the regulatory powers entrusted under section 129.3 are deemed to be regulations of the Board;
(5) any regulations made by the Corporation des maîtres électriciens du Québec and the Corporation des maîtres mécaniciens en tuyauterie du Québec pursuant to the powers provided for in section 12.0.2 of the Master Electricians Act (chapter M-3) and section 10.2 of the Master Pipe-Mechanics Act (chapter M-4), respectively, cease to have effect; and
(6) the records and other documents of the Corporation that relate to the mandate given under section 129.3 become, to the extent determined by the Government, the records and other documents of the Board.