128.4.The Board may refuse to recognize a person or body for the purposes of sections 16, 17.4, 33 to 35, 37.4 and 86.12 or to renew such recognition, or may suspend or cancel such recognition, if the person or body
(1) does not comply with one of the terms or conditions set out in this Act or prescribed by regulation of the Board;
(2) has submitted falsified facts to the Board or misrepresented facts, or has failed to provide the Board with information;
(3) has not complied with an order issued under this Act;
(4) is in a conflict of interest situation; or
(5) has failed to pay a sum of money payable to the Board under this Act or the regulations.
1991, c. 74, s. 56; 1998, c. 46, s. 31; 2010, c. 28, s. 14; 2019, c. 282019, c. 28, s. 151.
Concerning the inspection of a building or the certificate, See 2019, c. 28, s. 165, par. 1.