43.The Agency establishes a mode of organization of human resources intended to promote
(1) the efficiency of the Agency and the optimum utilization and development of human resources;
(2) the exercise of the powers of human resources management at the least possible hierarchical remove from the persons concerned and the application of a system under which the person vested with such management powers is accountable for his or her acts, within the means put at the person’s disposal;
(3) equal opportunity for employment with the Agency for all citizens;
(4) impartiality and fairness in decisions affecting employees;
(5) the competence of persons in recruitment, promotion and evaluation matters; and
(6) optimum contribution of the various components of Québec society.