69.0.4.For the purposes of this division, the Government may, by regulation,
(1) define the book based system and determine its mode of operation and characteristics as well as ownership and evidentiary rules concerning entries made in the system;
(2) determine conditions for participation and classes of qualifying participants and purchasers;
(3) determine the terms and conditions of assignment, transfer and payment of the securities;
(4) determine prohibitions or restrictions concerning the assignment of or the right to dispose of the securities;
(5) determine prohibitions or restrictions concerning the granting of movable hypothecs on the securities and determine conditions for the granting of such hypothecs as well as conditions for the exercise of related rights or remedies.