73.For the purposes of this division, the Government may, by regulation,
(1) define the book based system and determine its mode of operation and characteristics as well as ownership and evidentiary rules concerning entries made in the system;
(2) determine conditions for participation and classes of qualifying clients and purchasers;
(3) determine the terms and conditions of assignment, transfer and payment of securities;
(4) determine prohibitions or restrictions concerning the assignment of and the right to dispose of securities;
(5) determine prohibitions or restrictions concerning the granting of movable hypothecs on securities and determine terms and conditions for the granting of such hypothecs as well as conditions for the exercise of related rights or remedies; and
(6) determine administration fees and other fees payable by clients of the book based system and by purchasers of savings products and fixed-term annuities.