88. In addition to the powers conferred on it by this Act, the Government may, by regulation,
(1) determine the additional fees that may be charged to a licensee;
(2) determine continuing education requirements for licensed embalmers or the staff of funeral services businesses or of transportation services providers acting for such businesses;
(3) determine any other measure or standard for funeral operations, including any funeral operations not governed by this Act, that it considers necessary to protect public health;
(4) determine the equipment, hygiene and protection standards applicable in the context of funeral rites and practices, in particular with regard to the washing of a body; and
(5) determine the regulatory provisions made under this Act whose violation constitutes an offence and prescribe, for each offence, the minimum and maximum fines to which an offender is liable, which may not exceed the amounts specified in section 92.