115. (1) The employers carrying on industries included in any of the classes in Schedule B may form themselves into an association for accident prevention and may make rules for that purpose.
(2) The Commission may, if of opinion that an association so formed sufficiently represents the employers and workmen in the industries included in the class, approve such rules, and when approved by the Gouvernement they shall be binding on all the employers in industries included in the class.
(3) Where an association, under the authority of its rules, appoints an inspector for the purpose of accident prevention, the Commission may, as it shall deem just, pay the whole or any part of the salary or remuneration of such inspector out of the accident fund or out of that part of it which is to the credit of any one or more of the classes of industries mentioned on Schedule B.
(4) The Commission may, in any case where it deems proper, make a special grant toward the expenses of any such association.
(5) Any moneys so paid by the Commission under this section shall be levied as part of the assessment against the class in question.
(6) The word “class” in this section shall include sub-class or such part of a class or such number of classes or parts of classes of industries in Schedule B as may be approved by the Commission.