A-33.3 - Act respecting the Autorité régionale de transport métropolitain
97.10. A local municipality must remit the transportation dues it collects to the Authority on the following dates:
(1) 1 June, in the case of dues collected from 1 January to 30 April;
(2) 1 November, in the case of dues collected from 1 May to 30 September; and
(3) 1 February, in the case of dues collected from 1 October to 31 December.
On the same dates and for the same periods, the municipality must send the Authority a report stating
(1) the total number of permits issued with respect to work that is subject to transportation dues, for each zone concerned;
(2) for each permit,
(a) the address of the immovable concerned;
(b) the type of work concerned; and
(c) whether it is subject to dues; and
(3) for each permit whose issue is conditional on the payment of the dues,
(a) the floor area considered in determining the dues; and
(b) the amount of dues collected.