Not in force
80. The local municipalities whose territory is included in the Authority’s area of jurisdiction must pay an amount to the Authority that is equal to one cent per $100 of their standardized property value, within the meaning of section 261.1 of the Act respecting municipal taxation (chapter F-2.1), as established for the year of reference. In that regard, the Authority may
(1) identify the year of reference;
(2) set the date on which the data used to provisionally or definitively establish the standardized property value are to be considered;
(3) provide for the adjustments that may result from the successive use of provisional and definitive data; and
(4) determine the terms of payment.
However, the amount referred to in the first paragraph may be established using another criterion determined by the Government or both such a criterion and the criterion provided for in the first paragraph.