52. (1) Subject to the appeal provided for in section 56 and to sections 79 to 83, the Régie has exclusive jurisdiction to inquire into, hear and decide any matter relating to the compensation of bodily injury under this title.
(2) Without limiting the generality of subsection 1, the Régie has exclusive jurisdiction to inquire into, hear and decide, for the purposes of this act, any matter relating to
(a) the right to an indemnity;
(b) the quantum of an indemnity;
(c) any other matter connected with the matters contemplated in paragraphs a and b.
(3) The members of the Régie are vested with the powers and immunity of commissioners appointed under the Act respecting public inquiry commissions (chapter C-37), for any act done or omitted in the performance of their duties.
(4) The decisions of the Régie must be substantiated and communicated in writing to the persons involved, and they form part of the records of the Régie. In communicating its decision to a claimant, the Régie must notify him of his right to appeal under section 56.
(5) The Régie may delegate generally, to such of its officers as it may designate, its powers to inquire into, hear and determine, in first instance, all cases and questions respecting any matter enumerated in subsections 1 and 2.
(6) Persons designated under subsection 5 have the same powers and the same immunity as are vested in the members of the Régie by subsection 3; their decisions are valid as decisions of the Régie. In communicating such a decision to a claimant, notice must be given to him of his right to apply for a review under section 55.