A-23.01 - Act respecting the civil aspects of international and interprovincial child abduction
14. The application shall contain
(1) information concerning the identity of the applicant, of the child and of any person alleged to have removed or retained the child;
(2) where available, the date of birth of the child;
(3) the grounds on which the applicant’s claim for return of the child are based;
(4) a written authorization giving the Central Authority the power to act on behalf of the applicant or to designate a representative to act in his name;
(5) all available information relating to the whereabouts of the child and the identity of the person with whom the child is presumed to be.