66. Every depositary which
(1) makes a false or misleading statement regarding the use of the funds held in trust,
(2) allows partial or total withdrawal of an amount deposited in trust with it under section 21 or 22 otherwise than as provided in section 31,
(3) fails to set aside, between 15 March and 31 March each year, that part of the income generated by the funds held in trust that it is required to set aside for that year under section 27,
(4) fails to keep in trust until it is required to release it in accordance with section 32 the income it is required to keep in trust under section 27, or
(5) allows an amount deposited in trust pursuant to section 21 or 22 to be transferred otherwise than as provided in the first two paragraphs of section 35,
is guilty of an offence and is liable to a fine of not less than $1,500 nor more than $75,000.