(1) engage in a professional activity referred to in the first paragraph of section 16;
(2) assume the title of architect;
(3) use any title, designation or abbreviation which may lead to the belief that the person is authorized to practise the profession of architect, or advertise himself as such; or
(4) act as an architect or in such a way as to lead to the belief that the person is authorized to act as such.
Nothing in this section prevents
(1) a person who is a landscape architect from bearing that title;
(2) a person from engaging in a professional activity referred to in the first paragraph of section 16 in accordance with a regulation made pursuant to subparagraph h of the first paragraph of section 94 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(3) an owner, contractor, superintendent or foreman from coordinating work;
(4) a person from contributing, as an employee, under the supervision of an architect, to the preparation of plans, estimates or specifications; or
(5) a person entrusted with the enforcement of an Act from exercising a function determined in that Act.
1973, c. 59, s. 14; 1994, c. 40, s. 200; 2020, c. 152020, c. 15, s. 261.