43. The Minister may suspend, cancel or refuse to renew the licence of a holder who or that
(1) has been convicted of an offence under this Act or the regulations, unless the holder has obtained a pardon;
(2) no longer satisfies the conditions for obtaining a licence or no longer holds the certificate of authorization or the authorization required under paragraph 2 of section 8;
(3) does not satisfy a condition or comply with a restriction or prohibition specified in the licence;
(4) does not satisfy the requirements set out in section 14, 15, 16, 18 or 19;
(5) repeatedly fails to comply with a provision of this Act or a regulation made under this Act; or
(6) has ceased operations permanently or for 12 or more consecutive months.
The Minister may also refuse to authorize a licence holder to transfer a licence to any person referred to in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph.
In addition, the Minister may suspend, cancel or refuse to renew the licence of a holder who or that refuses to take a measure prescribed in an order issued under Division II of Chapter IV.1 of the Act respecting the conservation and development of wildlife (chapter C-61.1), Division I of the Animal Health Protection Act (chapter P-42), Chapter IV or Chapter V of the Crop Health Protection Act (chapter P-42.1) or Division I of Chapter VI of Title I of the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2).
2003, c. 23, s. 43; 2008, c. 16, s. 46; 2017, c. 4, s. 2391.