57. The following personal information is public information:
(1) the name, title, duties, classification, salary, address and telephone number at work of a member, the board of directors or the management personnel of a public body and those of the deputy minister, the assistant deputy ministers and the management personnel of a government department;
(2) the name, title, duties, address and telephone number at work and classification, including the salary scale attached to the classification, of a member of the personnel of a public body;
(3) information concerning a person as a party to a service contract entered into with a public body, and the terms and conditions of the contract;
(4) the name and address of a person deriving an economic benefit granted by a public body by virtue of a discretionary power, and any information on the nature of that benefit;
(5) the name and address of the establishment of the holder of a permit issued by a public body and which is required by law to be held for the carrying on of an activity, the practice of a profession or the operation of a business.