132.The Commission must, at least every two years, publish and distribute in all regions of Québec, an index of all the files held by public bodies, indicating, for each,
(1) its title and the name of the public body responsible for it;
(2) the title, address and telephone number of the person in charge of protection of personal information within the public body;
(3) the kinds of nominative information contained therein;
(4) the categories of persons concerning whom nominative information is contained in the file;
(5) the purposes for which the information was collected, the use it is put to, and, as the case may be, the usual communication made of it to other public bodies;
(6) the standards applicable to the keeping of the information contained therein; and
(7) the number of the order authorizing the establishment of a confidential file, where such is the case.
The Commission must publicize the existence of every file that has been the subject of a declaration or that the Government has authorized to be established if it does not appear in the latest edition of the index.