15. The Commission shall take the following factors into account in assessing the content of an equal access employment program :
(1) the size of the public body’s workforce and the number of employees in a type of occupation or occupational group ;
(2) the availability, within each target group, of qualified persons or persons capable of becoming qualified within a reasonable time in the public body’s workforce and in the relevant recruitment area ;
(3) the underrepresentation, both in absolute numbers and expressed as a percentage, of each target group concerned ;
(4) the anticipated growth or reduction of the public body’s workforce during the period covered by the program timetable ;
(5) the reasonableness of numerical goals ;
(6) the proposed corrective measures, equal opportunity measures and support measures, if any ; and
(7) the timetable set for the program.