A-16 - Social Aid Act

Full text
27. Every person who feels wronged because he or his family has been refused social aid, or because he considers the aid or the form of aid granted to be insufficient, or because he is dissatisfied with the manner in which the aid has been granted, or because, in his case, the aid has been reduced, suspended or discontinued, may apply for a review of the decision rendered.
1969, c. 63, s. 27.