A-13.2 - Act respecting assistance for victims of crime
3. To the extent provided for by law, the victim has a right to
(1) reasonable compensation for expenses incurred to testify;
(2) prompt and fair restitution or compensation for damage suffered;
(3) the return of any seized property as soon as possible where its retention is no longer required to meet the ends of justice;
(4) due consideration of his views and concerns at the appropriate stages of the proceedings, where his personal interests are affected.