Q-2, r. 6 - Groundwater Catchment Regulation
49.5. A monetary administrative penalty of $1,000 in the case of a natural person or $5,000 in other cases may be imposed on any person who fails
(1) to comply with the restrictions of activities, facilities or deposits provided for in the fourth paragraph of section 24 within the immediate protection area concerned;
(2) to obtain the authorization of the Minister for the projects referred to in section 31;
(3) to obtain the authorization of the Minister for every groundwater operation project in the territory of Îles-de-la-Madeleine in accordance with section 40;
(4) to make known to the Minister within the period prescribed the presence of any of the organic compounds in the monitoring program in accordance with the third paragraph of section 44;
(5) to cover safely an observation well so as to prevent contaminant infiltration in accordance with section 46.