Q-2, r. 6 - Groundwater Catchment Regulation
49.2. A monetary administrative penalty of $350 in the case of a natural person or $1,500 in other cases may be imposed on any person who fails
(1) to take the measures necessary to maintain the quality of groundwater of the sites referred to in the first paragraph of section 24;
(2) to install a fence complying with the prescriptions of the third paragraph of section 24 in the case provided for therein;
(3) to keep up to date the inventory referred to in the third paragraph of section 25 or to make available upon request to the Minister the information prescribed therein;
(4) to send to the municipality a copy of the documents referred to in the fourth paragraph of section 25;
(5) to notify the farm operators referred to in section 28 in the cases and on the conditions provided for therein;
(6) to keep the results of the monitoring program or to make them available on request to the Minister in accordance with the fifth paragraph of section 44.