11.A person who installs a shallow well must comply with the following standards:
(1) the materials used must be new;
(2) the space inside the well must be wider than 60 cm and the well must not be more than 9 m deep below the ground surface;
(3) the casing must be made of concrete pipes complying with Standard NQ 2622-126 or stonework or porous concrete or plastic;
(4) the connection joints must be watertight;
(5) the well must rise above the ground surface by not less than 30 cm; and
(6) the annular space must be filled in accordance with good practice using a material that ensures, over a space of at least 5 cm, a watertight and durable sealing such as a cement bentonite mix, to a depth of 1 m below the ground surface.