V-1.2, r. 4.1 - Regulation respecting off-highway vehicle trail signs
30. Warning signs contain messages announcing the presence of an actual or potential hazard on a trail. For instance, they may warn of
(1) a hazard related to the shape or condition of a trail;
(2) a manoeuvre to be made;
(3) a dangerous intersection, road or railway crossing;
(4) the presence of a crossing for persons or vehicles;
(5) the presence of zones where wild animals may cross a trail;
(6) the presence of a designated roadway or trail.