22. In order to obtain a permit to practise the profession, a candidate who passes the examination for admission to the profession must submit a written request to the Order in the form provided for in Schedule III, accompanied by:
(1) a certified true copy of a diploma recognized as valid for that purpose by the Government or recognized as equivalent by the board of directors;
(2) a recent photograph measuring 5 cm by 5 cm and certified by his signature as being his;
(3) proof, where so required by law, that the has an appropriate knowledge of the French language, in accordance with section 35 of the Charter of the French language (chapter C-11);
(4) a certified cheque or postal money order covering the amount of the annual assessment established in accordance with section 85.1 of the Code.