350.52R3. Other than for the case described in section 350.51R7, the prescribed information is the following:
(1) the method or methods of payment used by the recipient to pay the invoice, such as cash, credit card, debit card, or any combination of such methods, or if applicable, mention of another means of payment;
(2) when an order is processed and the registration and payment take place at the same time, mention that the operation is a counter order;
(3) mention of the word “addition”, in the case of an invoice prepared before payment, with reference to an earlier invoice if it is related to that invoice, and mention of the words “reçu de fermeture” if payment has been received by the operator;
(4) for a training activity involving a fictitious supply, mention to that effect and that a printed document, if any, must not be provided to the patron; and
(5) mention of the date, hour, minute and second relating to information referred to in paragraphs 1 to 4.