350.51R3. Where the operator of an establishment providing restaurant services is not a registrant, the following is the prescribed information:
(1) the name of the establishment providing restaurant services determined, where applicable, by the Minister under section 34 of the Tax Administration Act (chapter A-6.002), the name declared to the enterprise registrar or, if no name has been so declared, the name under which the operator carries on business;
(2) the address of the establishment providing restaurant services;
(3) the date on which the invoice was prepared;
(4) a unique invoice identification number;
(5) a sufficiently detailed description of each food and each beverage supplied;
(6) the amount paid or payable by the recipient in respect of each food or beverage referred to in paragraph 5 or, if the food or beverage is provided free of charge, mention to that effect; and
(7) the total amount paid or payable for the supply.