24. The director in charge of housing programs, with respect to the realization of housing projects is, within the scope of the director’s responsibilities, authorized to approve
(1) conditional undertakings and documents relating to start-up loans and any deed incidental thereto for projects to be carried out as part of a social and community housing program;
(2) operating agreements for projects to be carried out by any body within a social and community housing program and any deed incidental thereto;
(3) loan guarantees for projects for less than $10,000,000;
(4) any agreement with municipalities and with a person or body;
(5) documents related to deeds of hypothecary security, deeds of cession of hypothecary rank, deeds of authorization to alienate, deeds of correction or amendment and other similar deeds for any housing project in an amount less than $10,000,000; and
(6) deeds of discharge or release, as well as any document relating to those deeds.
The director is also authorized, for the programs the director manages, to give the authorizations or approvals required under sections 3.1.1, 51 and 53 of the Act.