21. The director in charge of housing programs, with respect to the social and community housing projects in operation, is authorized, within the scope of the director’s responsibilities, to approve
(1) any loan referred to in section 57 of the Act, for less than $500,000;
(2) any agreement with a municipality and with any person or body; and
(3) documents related to deeds of hypothecary security, deeds of cession of hypothecary rank, deeds of authorization to alienate, deeds of correction or amendment and other similar deeds for any housing project, as part of social and community housing programs, for less than $10,000,000.
(4) deeds, documents and agreements relating to applications for review of property assessment.
The director is also authorized to give the notices, authorizations or approvals required under sections 3.1.1, 51, 53 and 68.6 of the Act.