18. The director in charge of renovation and residential adaptation, for the programs the director manages, is authorized to approve
(1) any agreement with a mandatary or partner and with a body or person to manage, in whole or in part, a program and subdelegation of part of a program to a third person;
(2) any amendment to budget allocations to municipalities that have affirmed their jurisdiction, for less than $500,000;
(3) terms of payment and use of financial assistance for less than $500,000, as well as all confirmations, authorizations and other documents required to give full effect to the programs;
(4) documents relating to deeds of hypothecary security, deeds of cession of hypothecary rank, deeds of authorization to alienate, deeds of correction or amendment and other similar deeds;
(5) deeds of discharge or release, as well as any document relating to those deeds; and
(6) transactions and any document relating to those deeds if the value of the amount in dispute is less than $100,000, including principal, interest and costs.