S-5, r. 5 - Organization and Management of Institutions Regulation
18. A hospital centre may not offer new services in the following sectors of activity without the Minister’s consent:
(1) cardiac surgery;
(2) surgery on the newborn;
(4) bone marrow grafts and organ transplants;
(5) units for intensive perinatal care and extensive burns;
(7) high-risk pregnancy units;
(9) computer tomography, magnetic resonance and positron or photon emission scan;
(10) extracorporeal lithotripsy.
O.C. 1320-84, s. 18; O.C. 1822-88, s. 1.