(1) an order of a Court or other administrative authority prohibits contact between the inmate and the visitor even if the order is to take effect only on the date of the inmate’s release;
(2) the visitor refuses to submit to the rules of the facility or has refused to do so in the past;
(3) there are reasonable grounds to believe that the presence of the visitor in the facility will adversely affect the safety of the visitor, the security of the facility or the safety of persons in the facility;
(4) there are reasonable grounds to believe that a visit from the person will have a negative impact on the inmate’s reintegration;
(5) there are reasonable grounds to believe that the purpose of the visit is related to the preparation or commission of a criminal offence or an offence against a statute in force in Québec;
(6) the inmate is the subject of disciplinary confinement or solitary confinement precluding visits, or of administrative segregation; or
(7) access to the correctional facility is not possible owing to an emergency.