4.An application for a permit made by a legal person or a partnership under section 3 must be accompanied by
(1) a resolution from the board of directors or the internal management board, as the case may be, authorizing the filing of a permit application; and
(2) a copy of the constituting act or contract of partnership, as the case may be.
In the case of an application for a specialized medical centre permit, the following information and documents are also required:
(1) the name and address of the shareholders or partners, the percentage of their shares in the legal person or partnership and the voting rights attached to the shares, their profession in the case of natural persons or their object in the case of legal persons or partnerships;
(2) the name and profession of the members of the board of directors or the internal management board;
(3) for every physician who is a shareholder, a partner or a member of the board of directors or internal management board, his or her membership number assigned by the Collège des médecins du Québec; and
(4) proof that the legal person or partnership has the insurance contract required by subparagraph 2 of the second paragraph of section 3.