S-4.2, r. 5.1 - Regulation respecting certain terms of employment applicable to officers of agencies and health and social services institutions

Full text
3.9. A senior officer who does not pay the contribution may change his decision at any time by notifying the association in writing. He shall send a copy of the notice to the employer.
An employer who receives a copy of the notice provided for in the first paragraph shall begin to deduct the contribution from the senior officer’s salary in the first complete salary period following receipt of the copy of the notice.
T.B. 196312, s. 5.