S-4.2, r. 5.1 - Regulation respecting certain terms of employment applicable to officers of agencies and health and social services institutions
11. The following events may result in the determination or review of the classification of management positions:
(1) a change made by the Minister to the evaluation system and classification and evaluation conditions for senior administrator and officer positions;
(2) the appointment of the officer, if the change of duties is the result of an administrative reorganization;
(3) a change made by the employer to the duties of the position;
(4) changes in the responsibilities linked to the position.
O.C. 1218-96, s. 11; O.C. 926-97, s. 2; T.B. 196312, s. 14; M.O. 2011-019, s. 13.