2. In this Regulation, unless otherwise indicated by the context,
(1) “public call for tenders” means a notice published in a newspaper, inviting every immovable owner to submit a leasing tender;
(2) “invitation to tender” means a notice sent simultaneously to at least 3 immovable owners, inviting them to submit leasing tenders;
(3) “Guide de gestion” means the document entitled “Guide sur la gestion des locations d’immeubles dans le secteur de la santé et des services sociaux” forming part of the Répertoire des normes et pratiques de gestion published by the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux, providing model contract forms, standards for alloting space and other standard documents for the application of this Regulation;
(4) “public or parapublic immovable” means an immovable owned in whole or in part by the Gouvernement du Québec or a body thereof, the Société québécoise des infrastructures, a non-profit body in the health and social services sector, including the bodies mentioned in section 1, a non-profit body in the education, higher education and science sector, a municipality, a metropolitan community, a regional county municipality, a religious corporation or a fabrique;
(5) “updated rent” means the sum of the updated annual cost of basic rent, of the updated annual cost of layout work and of the updated annual cost of operating expenses, excluding taxes;
(6) “applicant” means a legal person covered by section 1;
(7) “main area” means the sum of the work areas, specific areas, support and traffic areas, calculated following the standards for alloting space provided in the Guide de gestion.