S-4.2, r. 16 - Regulation respecting the leasing of immovables by public institutions and agencies
19. In order to study the admissible tenders, the applicant shall
(1) determine the lowest tender by comparing the updated rent in each tender;
(2) study the conformity of the lowest tender with the requirements prescribed in Division II of Schedule I to this Regulation;
(3) refuse the lowest tender if it is found to be non-conformable and state in the record the reasons for refusal and the supporting documents establishing the non-conformity; and
(4) study the second lowest tender, where the lowest tender is refused, and so forth, until the applicant determines a conformable tender.