1. An assessment of financial situation shall be carried out in the case of every adult person requesting emergency lodging in a shelter for victims of violence, to determine if the person is in need of assistance.
For that purpose, on admission or as soon as possible thereafter, the person, assisted by a shelter staff member, shall fill out the form in Schedule I on which the following particulars shall be declared:
(2) date of birth;
(3) file number, if the person is receiving last resort benefits under the Individual and Family Assistance Act (chapter A-13.1.1);
(4) available liquid personal assets;
(5) available monthly personal income;
(6) monthly amount of social insurance benefits received from the federal government, other than family allowances, and the nature of the benefits;
(7) the number of children accompanying the person.
The person shall sign the form and shall remit it to the person in charge of the shelter.