44. The operator of an addiction resource must designate a staff member to act as person responsible for supervising case workers.
The person responsible for supervising case workers must carry on the following duties:
(1) act as clinical expert responsible for guiding and supporting case workers to ensure the provision of relevant and quality services to the persons lodged;
(2) support the drawing up of the intervention plans of the persons lodged;
(3) ensure that the assessments and interventions conducted are based on the best practices;
(4) promote the development of professional qualifications of case workers.
The person responsible for supervising case workers must also hold a university-level diploma listed in Schedule II and have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the field of addiction.
The person responsible for supervising case workers must be replaced in the event of an extended absence.