23. The operator of an addiction resource must draw up, for each person lodged, an individualized intervention plan based on the assessments conducted including, in particular,
(1) the specific objectives, the methods to be used in meeting the objectives, and a timeframe for meeting the objectives;
(2) a timeframe relating to the assessment and review of the intervention plan of not more than 90 days;
(3) the name of a case worker responsible for the intervention plan and, if applicable, the follow-up plan drawn up in accordance with section 24;
(4) guidance of the person, if necessary, to additional resources better suited to assist the person during the person’s stay in the resource.
The operator must allow and encourage the participation of the person lodged and, if applicable, the person’s immediate circle, in the drafting and review of the intervention plan.