17. The operator of an addiction resource must make available to all persons lodged and provide to any person who wishes to obtain services a document describing the mission of the resource and including
(1) a description of the general mission of the resource, its objectives with respect to its mission and the category of resources to which it belongs;
(2) a description of the approach or approaches it favours;
(3) a general description of the intervention program or programs applied in the resource;
(4) a description of the specific clientele of the resource and admission and exclusion criteria;
(5) the cost of each service offered in the resource; and
(6) an indication, if applicable, that the resource advocates religious values or that the resource is associated in any way to a religion, a cult or a religious-type organization, whatever it may be.
The operator must include the elements provided for in the first paragraph in every information document describing the services offered by the resource.
In addition, the operator must post in a conspicuous place accessible to the persons lodged the cost of each service offered in the resource.