13. The activities on addiction conducted as part of the operation of the resource must be part of an intervention program that relies on an approach based on practices recognized in the field. The program must meet the needs of the specific clientele and be in conjunction with the category to which the resource concerned belongs.
An addiction intervention program must be adopted by the operator’s board of directors. The board of directors may adopt more than one program.
An intervention program must include
(1) the specific clientele and the main characteristics of the clientele;
(2) the goals and objectives to be reached;
(3) the approach chosen by the resource;
(4) the nature and specific objectives of the activities to be conducted to reach the objectives of the program;
(5) a schedule describing the program activities;
(6) the schedule for the implementation of each activity under the program and the duration of the program; and
(7) a mechanism for the review of the program.