82.2. A home childcare provider must keep the following documents and information concerning an occasional replacement:
(1) a copy of the occasional replacement’s act of birth or of any other document establishing the occasional replacement’s identity and date of birth;
(2) a description of the occasional replacement’s work experience and education;
(3) a physician’s certificate attesting that the occasional replacement has the physical and mental health necessary to provide childcare;
(4) the names, addresses and telephone numbers of 2 persons other than relatives who have known the occasional replacement for at least 2 years and who are able to attest to the occasional replacement’s ability to replace the home childcare provider; and
(5) the documents showing that the occasional replacement meets the requirements of paragraph 4 of section 82 and of section 82.1.
The home childcare provider must, on request, allow the coordinating office to consult and make copies of the documents. The home childcare provider must keep the documents for 3 years after the end of the employment relationship with the occasional replacement.
O.C. 1314-2013, s. 45; O.C. 249-2016, s. 13.