75. The coordinating office may refuse to renew recognition or suspend or revoke the recognition of a home childcare provider if any of the following circumstances exist:
(1) the provider has committed or authorized, consented to or participated in the commission of an offence under any of sections 53, 54, 58, 86 and 95 of the Act;
(2) the provider refuses or neglects to comply with a notice of non-compliance issued by the Minister under section 65 of the Act;
(3) the provider has committed or authorized, consented to or participated in the commission of an offence under any of sections 6, 54.1, 64, 65, 67, 78, 81 to 84, 87 to 108, 110 to 116 and 118 to 123;
(4) the provider no longer meets the conditions or terms for recognition under the Act or this Regulation;
(5) the health, safety or well-being of the children is endangered;
(6) the provider made a false declaration or distorted a material fact in the application for recognition or in a document or information required under the Act or its regulations; or
(7) the provider failed to remedy non-compliance with the Act or this Regulation observed during a visit made under section 86.