122. A childcare provider must keep for each child, in accordance with section 58 of the Act, a registration card recording
(1) the name, date of birth, address and telephone number of the child and the language understood and spoken by the child;
(2) the names, addresses and telephone numbers of the parent, a person authorized to pick up the child and a person designated as an emergency contact;
(3) the date of admission of the child and the days or half-days of attendance per week;
(4) the parent’s instructions concerning the measures to be taken for the child’s health in an emergency and any conditions for authorizing the participation of the child in organized outings while the childcare is being provided; and
(5) information on the health and diet of a child who requires special care and, where applicable, the name, address and telephone number of the child’s physician.
The card must be signed by the parent and kept on the premises where the childcare is provided and given to the parent when childcare is no longer required.
O.C. 582-2006, s. 122; O.C. 1314-2013, s. 63.