21. A centre and the coordinating office must keep, at its principal establishment, a record for each parent applying for the reduced contribution or for an exemption from it.
The record must contain
(1) the duly completed application form;
(2) a copy of the decision concerning the parent’s application;
(3) for a parent who is eligible for the reduced contribution, the documents establishing that the parent has complied with the requirements of sections 14 and 15;
(4) a copy of all correspondence between the centre or the coordinating office and the parent concerning the reduced contribution and, if applicable, between the home childcare provider and the coordinating office that granted the provider’s recognition; and
(5) a copy of the childcare services agreement referred to in section 9 and of any special agreement entered into pursuant to section 10 between the parent and the childcare provider and any amendment to those agreements.
For the purposes of subparagraph 3, a photocopy certified to be true to the original by the childcare provider is considered to be a valid document.